Have you ever thought that it's useless to study some subject that you don't need to use at the job that you want to work at the future? I was thinking of this yesterday. I sometimes hear people say school is boring and annoying. I sort of agree with that but my mind changed after I took serious on thinking of that.
I agree with what they think school is boring before. Yes, it’s true that some subjects are required to study for graduating, but only a few of them are needed for future. For example, if a person want to be a lawyer, it’s useless to study math or science. Furthermore, they should study more about law.
After yesterday night, I realize that it’s not right for what I was thinking. I was thinking about it and thinking in a second person perspective to try to against my thinking. As a result, it’s good to work it this way since a person’s mind is easy to change. In the other hand, it’s easy that a person change his mind from being this job to another. If this person decided to be a lawyer that he doesn’t take any math and science class, it will be too late to change when he realize that he is more interest to be a doctor. Therefore, if a person take all basic classes, than it's still good when his mind changes at anytime afterward. Although it's how I think, it might be wrong, I think to really think about what kind of job that you are interested to work at the future is important. Mark down jobs that you think are cool or nice. That way, you can still remember what some choices that you thought to work in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment