After looking backward to see what I have been writing on blog posts, I am glad that I am still staying in the topic that I wanted as I wrote in the statement of purpose. It seems cool to stop and go back to see how did I do. I kind of think I have grown way more mature since it seems those post have points to prove my thought.
Although I did a good job at staying on to my main topic, I always for get to cut down redundancy and double check grammars. As I said, I think it's very important to a article/essay/writing assignment.It wouldn't make a paragraph that full of wrong grammar and useless sentences to make sense. The person who read it might not understand it and feels it's hard to read. Also, I need to work on paragraphing. As Mr Sutherland commented on one of my blog post and what he wrote on his website about how it's important and how to separate paragraph, it's can change the reader's understanding.
I kind of feel I am running out of ideas on writing assignment, therefore, another goal of me is to try to see if there are anythings to make ideas going into my brain and think more to write. Also, it's important to remind myself to write down ideas if my brain suddently pops up any ideas. It happened to me a few times already so I need to sit on my chair and think again. It's wasting my time because I need to redo it.
As conclusion, what i need to do is to change myself to work harder on weekly blog post, mostly need to remember
-Cut out redundancy
-Double check on grammar
-Separate paragraph nicely
and find a way to think out more ideas.
Let me know if I can help you think of more ideas. If you're getting stuck, there are some "experiments" or other exercises we could come up with to give you some new possibilities.
ReplyDelete