The U.S. has been fighting to Afghanistan for about 8 years. I think war is bad for the world. War doesn't bring peace to world, it cost money on weapons, food, materials for those soldiers. But mostly, it affect people, causing people's death, getting hurt by the action from those bad people or we can call them "terrorist" since the government didn't absolutely telling us about what is really happen through the war and the reason to put soldiers at Afghanistan.
Although I am not really know things about the war between the U.S. and Afghanistan, I remember president Obama said that he is going to stop those war between the U.S. with other countries when it was the election. At Tuesday, there was a speech by president Obama. He said he is going to send 30,000 more soldiers to Afghanistan. Those soldiers will start to go home 18 months later. When I saw the news at home, I was confuse because I thought he doesn't want wars. In my opinion, I think he must has some good reason to do that but it might also be bad since it's still a war. I am not sure if it really works by sending more soldiers there can help the war ends earlier.
I heard someone said " Obama said the soldiers with begin to leave Afghanistan 18 months later. Well, those bad guys could just wait patiently and by the time the U.S. soldiers leave, they can do all those bad things again." I am sort of agree with what he said because it's possible. Although I do not have that much knowledge of how government works, I think it's possible that president Obama should figure out a way to help out Afghanistan's government to really stop those bad people. Letting citizen and people that did nothing wrong to have a peaceful life.
No comments:
Post a Comment