Do you sometimes see people throws trash, spits and throws gum on the ground? They might think it's okay and do not care what might other people think about them. Some people think it's digesting and people should not do it because people could step on it because they didn't pay attention on the floor. Also, it makes people to do extra work to clean.
In school, if someone just throws papers, the cover of some junk food, etc. It will cause teachers or principle to get it and throw it away. I am sure that the student who throws things on floor gets time to throw it in the trash can which is near the door on the way they go to the next class. I had an experience that I almost fell because there is spit on floor and I didn't pay attention and thinking about some other things. I stepped on it and hopefully someone helped me to stay balance. Two years ago, I heard that to clean up gums that had stayed for a long time on floor already need to use a little shovel and push hard to make it not stick with the floor anymore. He also told me that the dark black circle thing that we always see at street or campus, it’s gum that has been stepped for a lot of time so it turns blacker because the dirt at the bottom of our shoes. This also means there is lots of people do it all the time.
As conclusion, I think if every one gets better social morality and starting not to convenient ourselves, the environment will turn a lot better because everyone think more before do action. People also think how others feel so there will be less argument because people know what is right and wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment