The purpose of me to do Blog is to write more about environment and surrounding from people and some thoughts of me. Sometime people rush through life and didn't stop and think about situation that they had experienced. I think human's brain get more mature by facing more problems, learn to do things by practicing, argue to people, and talk to people by them sharing ideas. For example, I believe that if the parents of a child do everything for him, which cause the child couldn't learn anything and when people ask him, he isn't going to answer because he has never done it in his life, which most people might know how to do it. As me for another example, before I start studying in AHS, I think I was very immature because I don't really think before I do something. So that people might get mad at me because I said something that is ruled people might things I am not respecting them. I realize I should change myself after a curtain amount time and I go back and think what did I do and the action that I did might let people down. As a conclusion, I think if anyone can think clearly then do things for every situation, that will cause everyone be happy.
Ming,
ReplyDeleteI like the ideas you're working with here! It seems like you've spent a lot of time thinking about how important it is to "slow down" and as you put it, "stop and think." I agree that it's important, and that normally people's lives are so busy and fast-paced that we don't do enough of this!
Now, to the writing: cut redundancy! I see plenty of words and phrases here that can go...and when you start cutting more, you will also fix the second problem: run-on sentences! You are stringing too many ideas together with commas...break it down into shorter sentences with periods at the end!
Next week, use google docs to work on your drafts so you can share them with me or other students and get help editing beforehand.
Glad to have you in my class again this year!