Oct 30, 2009

Health

Health is very important for a human. If a human doesn't take care of himself, he might get a lot of sick and disease. Furthermore, A human that always do exercise, eat healthy, get rest and keep to drink water will get better health will be better than a human that doesn't.

I think doing exercise or having physical activity will make me happier because when I do exercise, I put everything away in my brain. No stress, no worrying things and after I do exercise, my mood really turns better. Also, some people always struggles about their weight, especially girls. I think the best thing for them is to do exercise. It is because when you engage in physical activity, you burn calories. The more intense the activity, the more calories you burn. Therefore it’s easy to keep your weight under control. I think regular physical activity can help you fall asleep faster and deepen your sleep. After doing some exercise, body feels more tired and it could helps to take a nice sleep if one gets trouble on sleeping. And last, I think physical activity is fun with people or self. It can make you to play with people and build relationship with people!

Eating healthily is also a big duel to body, eating healthy can help to get away disease, get energy and it helps on exercise. Having enough rest is very important to body; a human if not taking enough rest would not get enough resistance to against diseases, temptation. It’s also important to drink water because it helps to keep brain healthy. The human brain has about 85% of water, it definitely helps for brain. It also can helps on decreasing heart disease. I saw a article and it says water controls and regulates the skin’s natural balance. When water is warm, it has the power to hydrate, revitalize, detoxify, and oxygenate the skin. Warm water also gets rid of blackheads and makes large pores smaller. Drinking water makes the body more relaxed and invigorated. It also replaces the moisture lost due to everyday activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment