Mr. Sutherland has decided to make writing groups to let each other to correct each others' writing. There might be possible and negative things. I remember this didn't work out last year. At first, everyone was participate in this but not after 1-2 months later. People started to forget this, not sharing the Google document to people. (we were doing writings through Google docs) As a result, we just do our writings, print an writing assignment and turn it in without group mates that tried to finish correcting it.
1. What are some things you'd like to get out of writing more collaboratively with peers?
I'd like to get ideas more easily, write better.
2. What are some things you'd be willing to contribute to a writing group?
I could tell them things that could improve in their writings. Tell if there are anythings that is not as fluent.
3. Is it more important to you to work with friends, or with people who are writing the same types of things you are? (Of course, it's possible to have this both ways...) Explain why.
I think it's better when I work with friends, the feeling to work with some one that I am not familiar with is better. I might not be as easy to share my ideas.
4. What are some "rules" (or at least guidelines) you'd like to see in a writing group?
Probably to not share people's writing to other if they don't want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment