May 18, 2010

Dating a person will make you involve in more stuff. You’ll have to deal with more things because you now will be in a relationship with another person. You’re not only your own now; you’ve to take care to the other person as well. Deal things together are important for a close relationship. It’s related to how you and your partner socialize and discuss together.
Money is a big problem for a relationship. When you go and hang out together, you need money for transport, food, pay for fun stuff; all of these are required one thing, money. Many couples have gone through the stage of asking “How do we pay for things?” I’ll say it’ll be male paying about 60%, I know it’s kind of not fair, but it’s mostly how it goes as this period of time. Many people thinks males are supposed to pay more, well sometimes males themselves think the same thing, although if you don’t have enough of money. In male’s mind, it could be like, “I don’t want a girl to pay for me.” “I don’t want a girl to pay more than me, it makes me look bad.”
It’s kind of hard to become a super sweet couple. Arguing on things is easily to happen, tiny little thing can make you get pissed off depends on the mood that you’re having. However, arguing does help on a relationship, it makes you learn more things about each other and practice the skills of you handling stuff. I think arguing can affect how stable a relationship is. But of course, it’s important to endure each other, if you don’t, it’s going to be easy to break up and you’ll be down for so long, which it’ll affect your school grades because you’re down from that and you don’t want to do other things. Having some surprise to each other sometimes could probably make a relationship stays longer because there’re more fun between.

1 comment: