Privacy, an important right that every one should have in order to protect yourself from many out-coming effects. Privacy is stated as "e ability of an individual or group to seclude themselves or information about themselves and thereby reveal themselves selectively." In my opinion, a person without any privilege couldn't be happy or have joy with people. It's no fum at all because you don't have to talk to people because they already know all the things that's about you, surround you, you don't have any secret, everything about you is shown already, people knows about your weaknesses, it's going to be bad.
Although the statement that I've told won't exist, it's only an example of how bad it will turn out if one doesn't have any privilege. Imagine people can read through others' mind and know the deep you. Would you get mad when they announce it to others? I believe no one would forgive the action of you. If that's happening to be, I think I'm going to freak out because privacy for myself is important. having my own rights, my own spaces are always important. I think another reason of that is because I hate when people are caring too about me, I sometimes feel bad when people's trying to have me feel better when I can't because something happened bad. I sometimes try a lot to hide the deep me in front of people and try to act like a happy face and make jokes.
However, there are exceptions for people's thought about privilege. Some people likes to tell out their own secrets because they want to talk to someone and share their feelings. Furthermore, they think this can help for having feedback after his sharing so he can see for people's reaction and get more ideas from these people. But there are still many things that you couldn't tell anyone else, as some examples, family issues, relationship issues, etc. As a personality, some people are easy to tell out secrets, when people talks to these people, they promised about "not telling everyone else" but it's their personality that they can't really hold a promise, so they turned out accidentally and tell some one else. It's easy to know the result of doing that, one person telling another, another telling some others, keep going on and going on till the secret owner knows. Therefore the person's going to be unhappy and learn about "secret should really be kept for myself" I once have that experience, and I think many people had that experience too, although there are somethings that you want to share with people to make yourself feel better, I always control myself of talk to myself when I'm bathing, it helps a lot when I'm stressed out.
Also, some people over shared their things at social networking sites. Using blogs like blogger, xanga, using social networking sites like facebook, myspace. Too much their personal things can really causes a lot of trouble. There are many groups in facebook about some people did some status changes, which turned out of examples that these people got in trouble. "This person's status changes made him couldn't get in Stanford." "This person's status changes made some other suicide" "This person's status changes made his teacher got mad," etc. All these evidences tell that social networking couldn't be a save place for you and your friends to enjoy time of sharing little feelings. You can actually get in trouble from that.
congrats to myself from getting in APCS!
No comments:
Post a Comment