Sound could never be lost from us, as a human or an animal. It's going to be horrible when we really do lose having sound with us. As a human or an animal, we need it to survive, sound can protect and help us from doing things. About everything can always occur sound, as some examples, movements of creatures, when you pick something up or move something, there are of course sounds.
I've been imagining myself as some people that do not have the power of hearing/seeing/talking/smelling. I heard this from my mom, "People usually lose the power listening and speaking at the same time." Can you imagine that you can't talk to anyone, and you can't listen to anyone neither. That's going to me awful, for me as a person that likes to look around and just listen to people chatting with each others, learn things from conversations, I rather die. I think people that lives without them is having a hard life, and I hope technologies can help them in the future. However, I once imagining myself that I got in an accident and got my ear injured, and I can't speak as well, kind of thinking myself learning those skills of using body to express my feeling like those people can do. It's just too hard. I could feel how those people that lost something that's important, and they wanted to suicide, although its bad.
There are many examples of human use sounds to help out on living. Most things are about sounds, socializing, pay attentions to other things in order to protect self from danger when you're working, walking on a street, etc. There are some stories or comics book that says some people was walking on a street, and some plant was dropped from buildings and hit someone's head, although the purpose was trying to make you laugh and something happened. Imagine that is about to happen to you, of course you can use you eyes to look around, but sometimes accidents just happened, if you've facing this, and you are paying attention to something else, there should be some people that's around you, and they can yell out "Heads!" "Look out!" "Be careful, up there!" which hopefully you'll get away from this accident. Furthermore, socializing is important to a human, by chatting, using cellphones. It's useful having these technology that you can call someone when you need help, when you want to contact with them, etc. Also, it's useful when you're in danger, you can tell who are around you with the footsteps, if someone wants to steal your pocket or some bad things that's about to happen. You know when people's trying to walk close to you, and you'll probably look bad because you'll of course think it's weird that someone's walking that close to you when you've no clue about who is this person.
As a conclusion, although many people already know how sound's affecting our life, it's a great thing that human or animals that couldn't lose no matter how. Or our lives are going to get worst and not as easy to do things around. Sound helps on socializing, keep yourselves from danger no matter you're a person, or a animal. Sound's great!
No comments:
Post a Comment