Mar 17, 2010

Lit circle letter #2

In this sections, there are few bad things happened and that's what happens in walls,Parts that I dislike:
I hate it when they started to be in the village. The person that told Loung and every other else what to do, what to wear and he's like in control of everything. No freedom at all, furthermore, when I read at the part "I do not know when the soldier finishes dumping all the clothes onto the pile. I cannot take off my eyes of my dress..." I feel bad to Loung, I'm sure that dress is her favorite dress at that time. It's like people just treat one thing that you love badly, which it could breaks your heart since you had been treating this one thing in the best way that you can.
Another part that I deeply feel bad is when the girl Davi that's live near Loung's family got chosen to "pick corn" for a special event by those soldiers in the village. Which this is a big lie and everyone knows that. It's sad when she came back home the other day and she turned to a opposite person. She changed to be quiet, looked upset and full of unhappiness at her face.
That was just the start, many other girls were forced to go with these soldiers. Some of them came back but many don't, some of them came back and have the new of they got married to these soldiers, which they were forced to.
When there were a lots of neighbor started to get brought to the military, there was no exception. Finally Loung's dad was asked to do another thing. But of course, it was a lie and he was going to become a soldier. About this, I kind of like it and dislike it. I like it because every one of them treat others nicely, her dad's the best. Her dad wasn't young at all, being a soldier has a lot of difficulties. Strength and other facts are difficult for that age of his. The part that I hate is of course, government needed more people on the war that they had. That makes me hate war more.

No comments:

Post a Comment