I don't know if any of you have seen this picture before, but isn't that true? Everyone was talking about the death of Steve Jobs but what happens when millions of people suffer or die because of hunger issues over in Africa or over countries that I don't know? Unfortunately people don't actually cares about it that much... Although I don't know much about hunger problems around the world, but I do think that is what we should focus on more.
Some ask what does Steve Jobs' death means to you. Well, everyone
is going to die, no matter who you are, even if you’re Steve Jobs, and Steve
Jobs know this himself. He has been contributing to the technologies world and
he is a genius. For me, his death isn’t really such a big thing, but however I
do believe that lots of people was shocked when they heard that happened. I’ve
heard of people saying about him as “genius,” “god,” or others kind of names.
Naming him god was kind of odd to me since it’s not often to hear
people call others by that way. Also it was found interesting that someone said
something about Steve Jobs was the god, but then there will be someone as great
as he is and to replace him. It’s true, in my opinion our society
changes and people are going to get smarter and smarter. There will be someone
who is going to make big changes to our world just like Steve Jobs has done in
these years.
I'm thankful though, what apple has done under Steve's lead is really awesome. Apple leads the technology of this world to a whole different level because of all these new and interesting ideas/functions. I’m looking forward to see how our world is going to be like
after Steve Jobs’ death and who will be the next person to contribute that much.

No comments:
Post a Comment