Oct 21, 2011

[RE]Was I cheated?

I was looking at Angela's post about swindlers, and it's really common to see people like that nowadays.
I should blame this on those swindlers, they made people get confused and become cold-hearted.
If you have been facing a lot of people that lies to you, it's pretty straight forward that you will starting to not care about people's word and only be trusting on your own. These swindlers are using our sympathy and try to make money from it. I hate it when it happens to me, one side of my mind would always want to help them as best as I can, but the other side would always argue about how real the words from this stranger is.

I have no idea about why would this always happen, but there are always people that hold tons of Bart tickets and try to sell it to you to trade cash. I assume that these are not actually theirs and they possibly stole them or however they did to get them. There was once that a black person trying to sell me one of these. I just got off from the bus and I was heading to one of the machines to add fares. At first I forgot that I had my clipper and this person blocked my way and told me to give him a quarter to exchange his ticket. He let me took a look at the ticket, meanwhile I got my wallet out and I was about to give him a quarter, all of a sudden I realized that I have a clipper, which it's the convenient way. I gave him back his ticket but he yelled "GIVE ME BACK MY QUARTER!" I got scared. I took out a quarter and walked really fast away from him because he's around 6 ft. and I was really scared if I didn't do what he wanted me to do, he would harm me. It's not an example of how a swindler cheated to get my money, but I look at it as something that's similar. He is still getting free money because these Bart tickets are 100% sure not theirs. Furthermore they are tall and strong... this isn't the first time that I got scared from these kinds of people, they sort of  "make" me to "cooperate" with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment