Oct 23, 2009

History is important to live

I think history is very important to a people's live. Some people think history is only about books that we study in school, but I think history is about live. Everything that a person does is history. In addition, I think doing blogging, write a short diary every day, or telling a story that you experienced in live through internet is kind of a History book. By that, I think people should like history class more.
I remember the first time that i read a history book is when I was in fourth grade. I love to read history book since I read it. I think it's cool when I read the experience of a person's live. His way to tell the story and expressing his feeling is very important to let me pay good attention in it. I remember that I like to read comic that's about history. That way, I would learn easier from the book because I can remember what is happening in action from graphic. If a person really think history is boring, I would recommend them to try to find a book that's has good expression and nice explaining from author. I think that will make a person feels more about what is happening and the person's brain might pop up a picture of the experience. That might be cool! Also, it can makes that person feels more fun while reading it.
Once, I was talking to my friend. My thinking of history is affected by her. I was doing history research paper and I suddenly said " I don't like history and this project." Then she replied "I write diary everyday." At the first few seconds, I don't really get it because I didn't realize that diary is sort of a history by writing real things happen around people. After that, my thought of history has been changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment