Sometimes people say that there do not has enough time to do things in a day. I some how agree with that and disagree that statement. I think it's the problem of time managing.
The reason that I agree is because I sometimes also feel do not want to do anythings. For example, Friday finally pass, there are Saturday and Sunday to relax. But I usually don't want to do anythings like laying down on the bed, play computer games, hang out with friends, etc. But when it's Sunday night, it's time to stress out and start to think "I need more time! 24 hours should change to 30 hours." Then I need to spent time on these homework and if i am not doing it fast, I will get less sleeping time. Furthermore, the homework that I do is not carefully done because I rushed through it. Therefore, it might causing points get taken. Although I sometimes do work lately, in the same time, I am regret for I keep all the works to last day and do everything. I would think I shouldn't keep all these long works and I can do way better job. I always remind myself to do everything earlier and have fun at the last but as a result, I always forget. Here are few ideas to make myself to do a better job. First is to do the homework at school time. The reason that I think that can force myself to do works is because in school time, there are nothing that can distract me like computer, TV. But it's important to first understand how to do these homework after taking notes in class. Which means I could do these homework in free time in school. Also, I think write statements like"Do your homework then have fun!" on a paper would help concentrating on homework.
Ming, I hope these new strategies work out for you. Let me know how they go! And keep blogging about them; a lot of times, writing about something you're working on makes you think about it more carefully and more often, so you might find yourself achieving your time management goals faster than you expect!
ReplyDeleteI see that you've broken this down somewhat into paragraphs. I want to show you a few more breaks I'd put in...keep trying to make your posts into about three paragraphs each; that's usually a good amount for 300-400 words:
___
Sometimes people say that there do not has enough time to do things in a day. I some how agree with that and disagree that statement. I think it's the problem of time managing.
The reason that I agree is because I sometimes also feel do not want to do anythings. For example, Friday finally pass, there are Saturday and Sunday to relax. But I usually don't want to do anythings like laying down on the bed, play computer games, hang out with friends, etc. But when it's Sunday night, it's time to stress out and start to think "I need more time! 24 hours should change to 30 hours." Then I need to spent time on these homework and if i am not doing it fast, I will get less sleeping time.
Furthermore, the homework that I do is not carefully done because I rushed through it. Therefore, it might causing points get taken. Although I sometimes do work lately, in the same time, I am regret for I keep all the works to last day and do everything. I would think I shouldn't keep all these long works and I can do way better job. I always remind myself to do everything earlier and have fun at the last but as a result, I always forget.
Here are few ideas to make myself to do a better job. First is to do the homework at school time. The reason that I think that can force myself to do works is because in school time, there are nothing that can distract me like computer, TV. But it's important to first understand how to do these homework after taking notes in class. Which means I could do these homework in free time in school. Also, I think write statements like"Do your homework then have fun!" on a paper would help concentrating on homework.
___
Good luck!