I just saw this topic from
France, and I also read the one that
Kevin originally posted. I think it's really an interesting thing to talk about.
It makes an individual stop and think: "What do I want to accomplish in my life?"
France is right. There are tons of people out in this world do not know what they want to be, and it's absolutely common that they don't know what to do in order to be successful in life, at least in their opinion. Some may already planned everything in their future, and of course, also things that they want to do before they die.
Everyone [at least I hope] wants to pay back their parents because of the fact that we are a huge pain in the ass for at least 21 years.
I know I can never repay her back from what she has done for me, but I obviously will try.
Many people have the same goal as they grow. You can't ever imagine how much your parents have done to you until you become one. I have a job, and since I have my own income, I pay everything that I could from my salaries. My mom once told me my job is a student, working isn't necessary. If I slack off because I want to raise money and not use up theirs, but I couldn't handle school works. Then I own her for being such failure, I can't do anything else to pay back. Which the main thing that she was telling my roll is to study hard and graduate from a nice university in order to have a stable life, if I try hard, be successful and get a job that I want, that's the best "pay back" for them.
Traveling is also a major thing, but that's because it's so great!
Traveling is as well a way to expand our knowledge of this world. We study lots of thing about this world from books, from pictures or from videos. But if we don't actually face them and see the world by our own eyes, we wouldn't be amazed as much. I would like to get a chance to travel around and see the differences between contenents and take pictures as I travel. Also one of the best way to remember beatiful stuff in this world when I want to share with people around me.
No comments:
Post a Comment