Sep 9, 2011

[FREE]HI THERE.

Whoo. Time passes really fast and it's hard for me to face the fact that I am already a senior. I just realized that this blog was made two years ago as I had Mr.Sutherland for English. I thought I wouldn’t be going to log-in ever again after we finished sophomore year and also because Sutherland had to teach over at ACLC.

Speaking of time passes really fast, do you ever stop, and think back of stuff that you’ve done a few years ago, or even when you were a kid, then you laugh because you realized how silly you were? And now that you have become maturer, you know what you might do to change if you have a chance to go back in time. That’s what often happens to me, when I walk home alone, listening to my iPod, my head always jump around and think of different things. Because of that, sometimes when people see me laughing, their face tell me they have this question: “why is that kid laughing when he is only standing there?”


However, now that I am here again on Blogger, that means I am actually going to be using it again for blog posts again, so HI. I still remember how I just didn’t care about those blog post writings, I thought it’s boring, it’s only homework that I am required to do, and all I did was to do it until the last minute to get the credit. I don’t know if I changed a lot compare to two years ago. All we mostly had to do as assignment was free posts. Since it could be anything, I only wrote stuff for points and I didn’t think much. Though, when I see all these work that Sutherland has done to prepare these blogging information for us to follow, I feel totally different than I used to be. I feel excited about the new system of responding other people’s posts and the current event writings. In my view this system is way more interesting than the previous version that Sutherland had before. Having people to get new ideas from other and write for further views from them will be fun.

I really hope that I won’t get lazy, well maybe not as lazy as before again. I have to remind myself to not slack off and be careless about blogging.


Hope everyone will have a great senior, and have fun on Blogging. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment